Thank you for your interest in a position with 1919 Restaurant & Tap at Lambeau Field. We look forward to you joining our team!
Sportservice’s open positions are now available for you to review and if interested, submit your application for consideration.
Please review the following instructions & tips before applying:
- Click on the ‘View Open Positions’ button (following this excerpt) to search our current openings and to apply online.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password or login with an existing TeamWork Online account. Make a note of this information so that you may review your application status.
- You must have a valid e-mail account and phone number to create your profile.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g.employment history, education, etc.)
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position.
- If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.
Your application will be reviewed by the hiring manager and if your qualifications meet our requirements, the hiring manager will be in contact with you to set up an interview on-site at 1919 Restaurant & Tap.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Thank you again for your interest with 1919 Restaurant & Tap!
**We utilize drug screening EOE/M/F/D/V**